Easter is just around the corner and many kids can’t wait to go egg hunting! Luckily for your kids, there are a lot of places in Makati with a huge line-up of fun activities just for them!
1. Head to Makati Shangri-La for a fantastical spin on Easter! This year’s celebration revolves around fairies – a sure hit especially among the young girls. The event will be held on March 31, 2013 at the Quezon Ballroom in the lower lobby level from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for P500+++ per person. Call the Restaurant Reservations at (632) 813 8888 to book a slot.
2. Cool off and enjoy lots of fun activities at the Dusit Thani Hotel. Their 2013 Easter celebration will be held on March 31 at the poolside and get this – kids will be able to hunt for eggs inside the swimming pool! Aside from this, there will be a bubble show, magic show, sand art activity, coloring activity, card games, and a kiddie fashion show! Purchase your tickets at the Concierge priced at PhP800 net per child (12 years & below) with one accompanying adult. PhP300 net for extra adult.
3. The Hoppy Hunt at the Rockwell Tent just outside the Powerplant Mall is another great option. From 2PM to 5PM on March 31, kids will enjoy loads of games. And adults would love this: a chance to win exciting APPLE gadgets! Ticket costs P550 for 1 child + 1 adult / P200 for each extra adult. Buy your tickets at the Power Plant Mall Concierge Desk or call 898-1702 loc. 2016.
4. The Hotel Intercontinental goes Safari this March 31, 2013. Head to their grand ballroom at 10:00 AM for a roaring good time! Easter egg hunt, games, and great food await you. Dress up as your favorite animal or in a safari getup or dress up your stuffed toy for a chance to win prizes! Don’t worry – no live lions will be there to scare you away.
5. At Active Fun in Global City, Taguig, kids can go egg hunting and egg painting. There will also be a magic show and tons of games. The place is certainly living up to its name! The event will be held on March 31, 9AM and tickets cost P500.
If you’d like to ditch the egg hunt and just go for great food, consider heading to the Berjaya Hotel (formerly known as Astor) for an Easter brunch to bond with family and friends, and, of course, fill your stomachs to the brim. You can head to Groupon to check out the details.
Which Easter celebration are you heading to?